Saturday, June 20, 2009

Berlin Teaser Post


We have had so much fun in Berlin...and we've been very busy. We're taking our first Eurail train to Prague tomrrow (5 hrs) and we'll post the rest of Berlin then.


The Generator hostel is wonderful...Kaylyssa and I stayed in it last time we were here. Here are a few more quick pictures. We're watching a soccer game in the lounge now so gotta go!
In the hostel lobby...yea it all looks like that!
Free breakfast! I believe that's Coco Crisps I have there!

PS. I just tried to spell check but since we're in Germany every word came up except so, Berlin, and Generator!!

3 comments:

  1. berlin looks nice in the summertime! ah hello, old generator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Kaylyssa we have to go back in the summer it is 1,000,000 times better! And the sun rises at 4AM and sets at 11AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!

    maybe you and i could have a special summertime europe trip if our jobs(?) allow it in 2012 the year after I graduate. yesss and we can start planning now...yyyyesssss...
    or we could do a double date trip

    ReplyDelete