Monday, July 19, 2010

Days Like This: Tid Bits of Peace Corps Life

Greg and I have been messing around with all these little random video clips. They're from about 3 months and compiled from all over Belize.



My good friend Amy visited while my mummy was here. She wrote a little blog about it...check it out:
http://wonderdreambelize.blogspot.com/2010/07/come-to-silver-creek-as-soon-as.html
Also, she wrote a song:

Tyo Achink(Let's Go Bathe)
Tune: As I Went to Down to the River to Pray
By: Amy Waterman

As I went down to the river to bathe,
Thinkin' about those suds up way.
And who should get the rock I want,
Oh no, I'm not gunna drop today.

Kim ixk tyo achink, (come girl lets go bathe)
Tyo achink (lets go bathe)
Tyo achink (lets go bathe)

Kim ixk tyo achink (Come girl lets go bathe)
Down to the river to bathe.


Amy and I doing what we love...washing at the creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment