Friday, May 7, 2010

Na' (Mom)


Happy Mother's Day!

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh

Happy First Mother's Day Kristen! You are raising one happy little boy, we love you!!


All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Mother.
- Abraham Lincoln
Happy Mother's (and Grandmother's) Day Mama, we love and miss you terribly!
One quote from Greg:
"My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it."
-- Mark Twain


I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights. ~Terri Guillemets

Happy Mother's Day Mummy, we love you and cannot wait to see you!

We wish we could give you a hug and kiss in person, but just know we are thinking of you and miss you all terribly. Thank you for your love, encouragement, and understanding. Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking of mothers on this special day. I'll eat several strawberries in memory of our treks to the strawberry patches.
    I love you both so very much. Kevina, thanks for your wonderfulness of being who you are! Greg, thanks for being the most wonderful son-in-law a mother could have!
    Only 50 days and I'll have you in my arms!
    xo

    ReplyDelete