Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Can't Buy Pythons like These at the Pet Store


The Champs:
Myself and Coy

I was putting off writing up the events that took place at AVC (All Volunteer Conference) but Kevin put it so well... so I will just attach his blog:
I almost missed this event because we were watching lost at the Peace Corps office. We power walked back to the office answering phone calls and texts getting them to hold us off, delay the woman's matches until we got there. We walked up to the third floor to a full arm wrestling frenzy. The room was pack and hot and sweaty, much like the scene of a Peace Corps fight club. I will add that I thought I didn't stand a chance...there were some huge guns...last year's champ Katie being my biggest fear. So be sure to check out Kev's post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment